11 Courses On Building A Digital Health Startup
Healthcare is one of the fastest-growing startup sectors. If you’re interested in Healthcare innovation, we offer 11 Udemy courses that can help you with building a digital health startup.
Use these courses to validate your concept, discover product-market fit, and learn about various forms of startup funding.
The first course covers startup success stories in the healthcare domain. The course consists of in-depth interviews with the startup founders who have successfully built healthcare ventures. It is very helpful to trace how they gained traction, created market entry strategies, positioned their products, and so on.
Startup funding, of course, is a concern for all categories of entrepreneurs. We advocate beginning with bootstrapping. All courses in the following set teach proven bootstrapping techniques that have been employed by very successful entrepreneurs.
- Bootstrap First, Raise Money Later with Sramana Mitra
- Bootstrapping a Startup with a Paycheck with Sramana Mitra
- Bootstrapping a Startup with Services with Sramana Mitra
- How to Bootstrap Startups by Piggybacking with Sramana Mitra
- How to Bootstrap a Startup to Exit with Sramana Mitra
- How To Succeed As A Solo Entrepreneur with Sramana Mitra
Though we love bootstrapping, we never rule out funding. This set of courses addresses the realities of startup funding at different stages, from Pre-seed to Series A. Use these courses as your guides. Get to know how investors think, so you can speak their language and attain that elusive holy grail of investor-entrepreneur fit.
- Alternatives to Unicorn Chasing Investors with Sramana Mitra
- How Pre-Seed Investors Think About Startups with Sramana Mitra
- How Seed Investors Think About Startups with Sramana Mitra
- Post-Seed and Pre-Series A Investors on Startups with Sramana Mitra
We’re very excited about how aggressively the healthcare sector is now embracing new technology. Covid has added a lot of throttle to the adoption cycle.
If you have any specific questions, come and see me at a 1Mby1M free roundtable.
P.S. We’re looking to partner with community leaders who write blogs, teach and mentor entrepreneurs, and help support startup ecosystems in every corner of the world, no matter how small or how remote. I have written about my own journey building startup ecosystems around the world, and how you can draw from my lessons from the trenches. If you’re interested in partnering with 1Mby1M, please consider joining our ambassador program.